What we can do for you
We can assist with getting you any type of finance you need.
Whether it be for a:
- Residential Home Loans
- Property Investment Loans
- Commercial/Business Loans
- Redrawing funds against your property for investment purposes
- Business loans by utilising equity in your property
- Finance for purchasing cars
- Finance for equipment purchases
We can assist.
We can assist in arranging finance for:
- Individuals - Residents & Non-Residents
- Trusts - including investment trusts
AustAsia Finance Brokers holds a finance brokers license (no. 917), issued under the Finance Brokers Control Act (1975). AustAsia Finance Brokers is an accredited member of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia.
We can assist in a number of situations, including:
- Mortgage and Debt Management Plans.
- Lines of Credit - up to 90% Loan to Value Ratio.
- 100% Offset Facilities - have a savings account attached to your home loan that saves you 100% of your savings off your home loan before interest is charged.
- Self Employed or No Financials - no worries, we can usually help you too.
- Go Between Loans - you may not have sold your home but you can still purchase your new one. You may have up to six months to sell, and payments are only made on what is expected to be the end debt.
- 100% Investment Loans - and your Mortgage Insurance may be capitalised also.
- First Home Owners Grant - we will help you with your application.
- No Genuine Savings - we may still be able to help you get a loan.
- Major or Minor credit problems - help is still just a phone call or email away.
- AustAsia Financial Planning, a fellow member of the AustAsia Group, are financial advisers and licensed through the Australian Securities and Investments Commission to provide financial advice, which includes debt management strategies and general financial advice.
Contact AustAsia Finance Brokers Pty Ltd on 08 9227 6300 or by email to clientservices at austasiagroup dot com